We at the Butler house are all doing well. Cam continues to be a very content baby who is still (thank you) sleeping through the night. He gives us some very big smiles every so often and I don't thing (despite populare opinion) that it is "gas". I love seeing his sweet grin!
Sullivan's breathing has seemed to improve and we can actually see a little opening when we peer into his little nostrils. He reached the 8 lb mark the other day and is filling out a little more in his cheeks (which makes his nostrils even deeper!). We start his therapy tomorrow for his eating.
The boys are staying awake a little more each day...which means
that I am learning how to get things done and hang out with them. Here are some pictures of what we have been doing....
tonight it was Cams turn to hang out in the Moby (love that sling...thanks, Tiff!)
The boys kept me company while I cooked dinner. Thank you! I caught Cam talking....
Look at how cute that smile is!


3 comments:
Is the Moby easy to learn to wrap? I have a friend who loves hers, now I see you have one and you love it, and I saw a lady at the store with one.
Is the Moby easy to learn to wrap? I have a friend who loves hers, now I see you have one and you love it, and I saw a lady at the store with one.
Hi Cheryl! Thanks for posting a comment. It is so great to find another twin blog..especially twin boys! I am adding you to my reading list so I can keep up and pray for you and your sweet family. I hope Sullivan's treatments and therapy go well and that he begins to really eat and thrive. I know it is so scary to not understand what is going on with your babies. My boys have had a cough and nasal congestion for 13 (!) weeks. It was only last week that we finally put a name to all of their problems. It is severe reflux, which is actually such good news because we were having to cross some much scarier things off the list of possibilities. Sorry for such a long post...I really just wanted to say hi! ;)
Post a Comment