As if going to the beach (last weekend) wasn't enough, this weekend we enjoyed the lake for the first time.
One of the sweetest things about this age/stage (I think) is that we get to enjoy introducing many "firsts" to the boys. It is so much fun! So, as Cam and Sullivan recooperated from being a little under the weather, we decided that a little vitamin D was in order!
Our first family boat trip!


So glad that Uncle Aaron came with us!
One of the sweetest things about this age/stage (I think) is that we get to enjoy introducing many "firsts" to the boys. It is so much fun! So, as Cam and Sullivan recooperated from being a little under the weather, we decided that a little vitamin D was in order!
Our first family boat trip!


So glad that Uncle Aaron came with us!







2 comments:
cute, cute pictures!! Hope we get to see you guys this week!
This is precious! We need a boat ride together! I am in love with their hats!
Post a Comment