Tuesday, July 5, 2011

takin' a break.

The irony is that there are several blogs that I "check" daily and if there isn't a recent update I get so "bummed". Well, that being said, I must say I have been on/am on a little blogger hiatus. Not sure why.
Maybe it is because I have been spending more time "unplugged" and with my friends and family.
Not sure why.
But we are having a great summer and when I do update on the chronicles of whats going on...it will be a good one.
Until then....here is proof that we have been so busy. We are too tired to even enjoy our snack. (heehee! Poor Cam)

5 comments:

By: Sarah said...

Oh MY Gosh! Unbelievably cute!

Andrea Bartel said...

That is the best! Miss you!!!

Lindsay said...

That may be one of the funniest things ever!

Brittani Oliver said...

this is cracking me up. priceless.

Anonymous said...

Logan, Bennett & I are cracking up!!!!