Thursday, August 9, 2012

baby apple

I have been kicking myself for not blogging lately. But...I am trying to instead look at it like this...
maybe, just maybe, that means I have been
playing with the boys more,
reading them more stories,
going swimming with them,
tucking them in bed (or "nuggling them in" as they say it),
and many more things.
Maybe (hopefully) I have been so busy making memories with my favorite little guys that I havent had time to blog about them......

Anyway, things are pretty fun around here these days. The boys are funny, creative, energetic, and polite (they even say "blesh you" when you sneeze..or cough..ha!). 

A few days ago, while holding a grape, Sullivan excitedly said..."mom! look! A baby Apple!!!!". Sigh. I love watching them learn! Here are some other cute moments caputured...and now (finally) shared. Thanks for your patience!

Here is what we have been into lately:






(I love that Chris is teaching them a little science lesson...cute!)






No comments: