Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The very merry month of May (as seen from cell phone pictures)

May 2014

The boys got a lot of Legos for their birthday and they are LOVING them! We spend a lot of time putting things together!

We also love game night (or afternoon). Operation is their newest favorite! 

Look at those big boys at their 4 year old doctor appt. They love to read and this day was no different. They waited patiently and looked through the pictures! (warning * bragging mom moment…they were even so brave that when they got their shots they did not cry AT. ALL. They winced and said "mom, that hurt but I am okay". Wow! So brave and big. I am very proud!)


Cheers to our dear friend Erin! Happy birthday and what a wonderful night out! 



Just a relaxing morning on the patio with Cady and coffee :). 


We tried to spend a lot of time with our good friends during the month of May before they moved to Portland (boo!). This is not an unusual sight below: Camden dressed up as a superhero of some sort and loving on an animal. 

Grandma and Grandpa went on an Alaskan cruise in May and they brought back "real snow"!!!! They boys loved making the snow with Grandpa!


Chris and I took a little weekend get away (before baby comes in August) to Houston. First stop….Food truck for lunch! Probably the best tacos I have ever had! You should look them up if you are in Houston!

We enjoyed a delicious dinner! 
 ….and a little spa treatment! 

 …please excuse the messy counter, but thought it was time for a belly picture!. I was 28 weeks in this pic. 
 …and lastly a great picture of us with some of our favorite friends. We miss them already so much! 


No comments: