Tuesday, April 20, 2010

26 weeks, new chair, & lighter plate....



Well, this week started by "feeling lighter" already....and I promise you that has nothing to do with my pregnancy weight (which you will NEVER see me blogging about...). I took my NCE exam this past weekend and for so long I just kept thinking/saying "when my test is done then I can focus on babies...". Well, the test is done!

We got a new chair this week (which I might say is a very good sleeping option; I slept there last night for a bit in one of my "I am uncomfortable" moments. You can see from the picture that Chris is enjoying it too.....as well as our cat.

As you can tell from the title, this is my 26th week of pregnancy. The boys are moving a ton and I continue to feel great! Chris and I continue to pray for a full-term pregnancy that will result in healthy babies. We would be honored if you would join us in that prayer :).

No comments: