


This week I am 24 weeks along! I have experienced a new found love for....Benadryl (only half a pill to help me sleep....my restless legs are keeping ALL of us up at night). I also have a new appreciation for hiring someone to help me polish my toenails since...I can barely reach them without running out of breath.
I have posted some pictures of babies' room. Both cribs are in and I can't wait to get started on their bedding (I am going to attempt to make it. I will keep you posted on how that goes). Also, my sister-in-law and I went shopping and I found this great sign. My hope is for our boys to be great friends...I loved what it had to say. Maybe it is meant for a big/little brother? I am not sure. Lastly, I have included a picture of the bedding. We really don't have a "theme" per say. I am not really that into themes for babies; we are keeping it simple. That way we can save money for their fort/bunk beds that their daddy is already eyeing.
Now...time to study (two weeks until the NCE exam...and then I will get started on that bedding).
No comments:
Post a Comment