Sunday, May 16, 2010

the beginning of parenthood

...today we got to partially see Sully's face! He wouldn't open his eyes for us but to Cheryl's excitement we got to see his hair! He looks like he might have some blondish-red hair. Cheryl told me when we first got married that one of the reasons she married me was because she wanted red headed babies...no pressure. When they came out on Tuesday night all I saw was dark hair and thought "oh no" :)

Please be praying for a few things. We need their little stomachs and stuff to really start "waking up". Mom's milk is one of the best things for them. Be praying against any brain bleeding. They go in for testing for this on Monday or Tuesday. And also constant prayer against infections as they continue to develop and grow. They heard a little heart murmor on Camden yesterday and said that it was a valve that should close eventually. So please be praying that it close up naturally like its suppose to.

Here's little Sully with his mask off. They changed out his CPAP to another one


Here he is again...I'll get a better picture of his hair for next time




Grandpa B and Sully




Nothing like mom's hand to keep them calm...



...I think this was when we were being too loud :)


our happy "new mom" ...this was before they told her she was going to be "feeding" every two hours.


...and Cheryl(mom) after 12 "feedings" :)

Here's Cam raising the roof with his hands...I think I'm going submit these guys for the next etrade commmerical.



Sully hanging out...


they are cute little mini feet


No comments: