Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall.

I love fall. I love everything about it. It reminds me of growing up in Pennsylvania; the leaves, changing out the wardrobe from summer to "winter", fall decorations around the house, buying the newest fall scent from Yankee Candle, college football (Go Penn State!), and fall foods. I get "homesick" every year at this time and usually we get to go north for a visit. This year is a little different. So, I will have to make sure to make it very "fall-esque" around here. Can't wait to take the boys to see the fall leaves (oh, and even more importantly family) next fall!

In the meantime...here are some ways that we have been passing our time here in the "not-so-fall-like" state of Texas.

(up close of) Cam looking so sad after his vaccine. Ouch!
Chris feeding Sullivan a little afternoon snack and enjoying the cool(er) day.

Cam and I....(how cute is his outfit?)

Ahhh...what is it about babies in pj's that is so cute?
Brothers just chattin' it up in their rocker chair. (Sullivan in grey, Cam in navy)
Brave babies getting ready for their vaccines.
An afternoon outing at the library.
The Butlers....(Grandma with Cam and Grandpa with Sullivan)


Yum! Homemade Apple Pie! (I told you I love fall foods/recipes!)

3 comments:

Andrea Bartel said...

Cheryl - I think about you often this time of year when the leaves are changing! I'll make sure and take some pics of the trees changing and send them your way!!!! The boys are beautiful and I look forward to meeting them!!! I hope that things are going well for all of you!!! Please kiss those little sweet boys for me!! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fall too! The boys are looking so so so cute (esp in those jammies!!!) I have missed a few of your posts I guess b/c I had to read back to see how the GI went. We will pray that eating the right way becomes a new normal over there. Have you been getting my little notes?! I have started praying for you guys every time I send those out! Lots of love from one house of boys to another.

Unknown said...

Continuing to think of you and your family. Will continue to pray for all of you! I miss working with you Cheryl!

ClancyDee