Friday, January 7, 2011

Good Morning!

....yes it is! I have come to really enjoy morning times. I have never considered myself to be "cranky" in the morning, but I just never really enjoyed getting out of bed. As of late...I am really loving it. I have enjoyed having breakfast with my hard-working hubby, I love getting the boys out of bed and seeing their first smile of the day, and I love our morning routine! We are (successfully) trying solids. They have only eaten orange foods so far...but they seem to like it! (maybe it is because we inspire them with such cool bibs. Thanks, Aunt Sue and Uncle John!).

At some point in the morning the boys play on their play mat and usually one (or both) of them end up taking their morning nap there too.

Check out some pictures from our morning.

Brothers.
Looking intently at all of the bright colors.

getting sleepy...


....and gone! (Sullivan is a roller! Cam isn't yet, but he might learn as to try to get away from being too crowded in situations like this! (and yes, Sullivan is totally asleep. How cute!))

Yum! Sweet Potatoes for breakfast! Sully loves it!

No comments: