Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stats.

I just don't want to forget, so I thought I would record the most recent "stats" here.

At 81/2 months:

Camden 16lbs 15.6 oz (come on...lets just say 17 lbs. Wowsa!), 2 feet and 3 inches "tall" (ha!)

Sullivan 13 lbs 12.2 oz (alright little buddy! Keep eating those veggies!), 2 feet and 1.75 inches "tall"


Sorry. That's all for now. Back to a nice cup of coffee, the smell of a nice spring scent in my tart warmer (I am ready for spring!), and listening to the "cast of glee" on Pandora.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

1 comment:

Katie said...

At Adella's 12 month she was 27 1/2" tall (2 ft 3.5 in) and 18 pounds 15 ounces...Camden will be pulling her pig tails in no time. Maybe that's why she loves little Sully so much - because he's a petite baby like her :)