Saturday, July 31, 2010

date night.

We went on a date night and it was fabulous! Of course I missed the boys...but oh this night was well needed and we had a great time.

We enjoyed an evening on the boat followed by some live music at a great burger joint.

Thanks, Chris, for taking me out!

p.s. yep...I even wore something other than sweat and pjs. Woo hoo...it was a fancy night, huh?

Thanks Grandparents for being so wonderful!












3 comments:

Kristie Seale said...

Great!!!! Yes, these sweet little dates are much needed. We do date night every other week. Well, maybe not on a boat but you know whatever works... it's a date.

Lindsay Proctor said...

I'm so excited you guys had a great time on your date night. Those are so needed, and all too often get put on the backburner. I'm so happy you guys are taking some time out for yourselves. After all, you guys are the cutest couple in the whole world. Love you guys and your precious babies. :-) Love, Lindsay

Miss Broughton's Blog said...

awww how romantic!! Glad you had a great time!!