I slept last night. I also slept a few weeks ago. How you ask? Because the boys have amazing grandparents!
A little poem I found...I added my own two cents!
Thank you to all of the wonderful grandparents!
Grandparents
Grandparents meet a need
That no one else can fill (especially at 2 am);
They're always kinda and gentle;
they love you and always will.
They have plenty of time to listen.
To encourage and to care;
when others are too busy (sleeping)
Grandparents are always there.
They (will someday) take you special places;
They're never in a hurry
They soothe you when youre troubled
and help you not to worry
They buy you things you want, (don't spoil them too much!)
even things you don't need;
"Do what makes them happy"...
is every grandparents creed.
They focus on the good points,
and overlook each flaw (like how they eat/wake up every 3 hours!);
How could we do without
our Grandma and Grandpa? ....(we couldnt!)
(original written by: Joanna Fuchs)
(I will add some pictures and an update on the boys later today)
No comments:
Post a Comment