July 11th was the boys' 2 month birthday. Here they are after a full meal, spending time with mommy and daddy.
We are so proud of them and love them so much. We wish/want to have them meet all of our family and friends. Unfortunately we still have to be very careful about germ exposure so we don't get to take them many places yet or have a lot of people over. So, we thought that we would bring them to you (via a little video).
Camden
Sullivan
The brothers...
Also, I want to ask specifically for some prayer for these little guys and their friends. We continue to pray for Sullivan's eyes- that they develop fully over the next few weeks. Also, as I have mentioned before, both little guys also have..little noses. This makes breathing sometimes difficult for them, which in turn sometimes makes eating difficult. We just pray that as their bodies continue to grow...so would their nasal passages.
Their friends are all doing great and also getting bigger. Please pray for the families in the NICU...it is amazing how many babies are born premature and need the power of Prayer to help them get through the first few weeks of their lives. Check out how big Cullen & Presley have gotten. I envision a "play date" in their near future. Also, please keep Miss Sunshine and her wonderful family in your prayers. I know you might not "know" these people, but God hears your prayers and I FULLY believe that HE honors them...after all, children are His favorite people :).
Thanks for visiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for guiding my prayers for your boys and for other premature babies. The prayers have already begun and yes, I am also a strong believer that all we need to do is ask and He will answer! The boys are gorgeous and are extremely fortunate to have such loving and patient parents with such strong faith!
Hugs to you all,
ClancyDee
they are so adorable! Will continue to pray. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Post a Comment