Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday....we (all!) survived!

It is 9:15. We are home. We have been to the mall, out to breakfast (well, Cinnabon :), another store, and are now resting in the warmth of our home as it is (finally!) chilly here. The fireplace is lit, the babies are in their Christmas pj's, and there is a smell of turkey and pumpkin pie still lingering from our Thanksgiving feast yesterday (pictures to come later). I think it is a good morning. Pretty soon the tree will go up and the hot cocoa will be made. Yes...it is definitely a good morning. (




Chris gets Cam to smile....I think they were laughing about how crazy it was to get up at 4:00am!

Our happy baby...even while at the mall before daylight.

Sullivan not sure what he thinks about all of this?

Coffee....the key to success this morning! Happy Black Friday!
(Thank you grandma and grandpa for the warm, cozy pj's!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi! I just saw the comment you left on my blog. I'm glad you found me online! :) I have a Canon Rebel T1i. I think the rebel series for Canon or the d5000 in Nikon are great place to start with dslrs. I a link to some fantastic free online lessons. Let me know and I can get it to you. Good luck!

Michelle said...

Oh and I forgot to mention. I would skip the kit lens (often they come packaged with a lens that is okay...but not great.) If you go with a Canon, I would suggest not getting the kit lens and getting a 50mm 1.8 (such a great lens for about $100.) Only downside is that it is not a zoom lens.