Life continues as normal around here. The boys remain healthy and growing daily. I have had to pack up most of their newborn and 0-3 clothes, although Sullivan can still wear some of them. They have had one RSV shot and will continue getting those monthly until we are out of "RSV season". As I posted on before, they are troopers when it comes to trips to the mall (even at 4 am) and remain to be very content and pleasant babies. We have learned they do need their sleep and when it is interrupted.....we will pay the price!
Aside from babies...Chris and I are excited to celebrate our 5 year anniversary in a few weeks. Crazy! We just love this time of year!
Here are some pictures from "life" around the Butler house.
Cam and Sullivan hangin' out on our bed.
A day trip to the Renaissance festival. It was the perfect weather!
Our Thanksgiving table setting. (decorating is my favorite part next to baking the pumpkin pies!)

Our first Thanksgiving together.

The cousins. (I promise that our babies are happy babies. They DON'T look like it at all in this picture. What kind of face is Sullivan making? Ha!)




1 comment:
awe I love the one of you and Chris holding them by your kitchen. Such a sweet pic! And Sullivan's expression is sooo funny in the first one with his cousins. Too cute!!
Post a Comment