This blog isn't going to be about babies, but instead a little "commercial" for a great website that I have been using for about 5 years now. There are a lot of photo storage/printing sites out there, but this one is the BEST! So, if you are not sure where to buy/make your holiday cards, read my little acrostic below; I hope it helps!
S: ince it is almost a month until Christmas, it is time to work on Christmas cards!
H: elp! There are so many websites, where should I turn?
U: nless you know something I don't know...the answer is SHUTTERFLY!!!!
T: hey sell lots of great things, such as Christmas cards, calendars, or even New Years Eve cards.
T: heir quality is great and the turn around is really quick.
E: even their prices are great!
R:eally, we have used this site every year and we have been so pleased.
F: amily members far and wide will be getting a copy of our card this year from SHUTTERFLY.
L: ooks like I should stop blogging and go work on my holiday card.
Y: ou have helped me "win" some free cards by allowing me to put this on my blog...THANKS! Want to know how you can do the same? Check it out here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment