I think the picture speaks for itself...
July 26, 2010.
I would ask for your continued prayer for our little Sullivan. His breathing continues to be very labored which makes feedings very difficult (and being that he eats 8 times a day...that adds up to a lot of minutes/day). We will have further doctor appointments to explore what it could be and/or the best treatment options. I will keep you posted.
Here are a few other shots from the week.
Are you curious why this one is here? Well, it's because I had to give a little "dedication" to our sweet dog. She really gave us a good scare the other night. She had a seizure (actually a cluster of them) and ended up spending a little overnight at the emergency vet. She is such a good dog and I really think that she could have done something a little less dramatic if she wanted to get a more attention...ha! So glad you are back home, Zoey!





2 comments:
Let's hope that Chloe and Eli don't decide to give us a scare just to get more attention after our baby arrives! lol. Glad Zoey's okay now! Praying for little Sully. They're so beautiful, Cheryl! Oh I really can't wait to meet them!!! And you look great! love the pic of you holding your babies :)
WOW! 40 weeks....amazing what can happen in 40 weeks! ; ) The boys look great and so do you! Prayers for the boys will continue and specifically for Sullivan's breathing! Love to you all!
Glad Zoey's okay!
ClancyDee
Post a Comment